Shipping and Receiving Instructions
Wild About Fowl Wildlife Art Studio
Packing Birds - Procedures to follow:
1. Please print out, complete, & sign our "Work Order Form" and place in container/box with the birds!
2. Tag Birds - "Click here" for Tagging Requirements.
3. Be sure the bird/birds are frozen.
4. Place them in a plastic bag.
5. Place a few layers of newspaper in the bottom of the box/container.
6. Wad up newspaper or put in shipping peanuts for filler/insulation. (Use ice packs as an extra precaution, especially in the warmer months.
7. Place a few layers of newspaper on top of contents before sealing box.
Address Box to:
Wild About Fowl Inc.
Mark Containers (Ice Chest, Boxes, etc.) in lower left/right hand corner as follows:
As Per U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service(50CFR20.44):
As per U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service (50CFR20.44):
Ship by U.S. Post Office, U.P.S. or FedEx on Monday or Tuesday ONLY.(Ship next day or second day, depending upon on the time of the year.)
*Please notify us prior to shipping, so that we may be expecting the shipment!
Return Shipping by - U.S. Post Office
Home Introduction About The Artists Gallery Field Care Price List Contact Us
All rights reserved © 1999 - 2013 Brian Wallace
This page was last updated on Monday, August 28, 2017